It looks wanky, a little pretentious and a lot like it will be full of people who I mock here. But I will need a decent job in two years time or I will become a bankrupt.
Management Fast Track 2010
LSE Careers is delighted to bring together top multinational firms to provide an exclusive insight into multinational corporations and career opportunities in management.
This flagship two day programme – Management Fast Track – will be an opportunity for you to gain a practical understanding of global careers in management, through first-hand accounts from senior business leaders, and to network with people who work in the different divisions and industries. It is designed to be a springboard for those students with a genuine interest in a career in management.
Over the two days you will learn more about:
- The challenges of operating in a fast-moving international market
- An overview of business divisions like Finance, Marketing, and Innovation Management.
- Real-life case studies, guided by business executives
- Leadership, decision-making, and how to apply strategic thinking to business decisions
This exclusive programme will run over two days, 22nd and 23rd September 2010, and applications are open to LSE students from all years and all disciplines. Our sponsors this year include L’Oreal, Procter & Gamble and Centrica.
How to Apply
To be eligible you must:
- be a second or third year undergraduate, a Masters or PhD student
- Be able to attend both days of the event
We will not accept applications from students only interested in attending certain sessions, as all are mandatory.
To apply, please fill in the MFT 2010 online application form. The closing date for applications is Tuesday 31st August 2010 and candidates will be informed of selection decisions by September 10th.