- Matthew Yglesias (again!) has an interesting look whether Social Democracy really is bad for growth.
- Bo Beau D’Or has some snapshots of Ross and Brand circa the Sachsgate affair.
- Mark Thoma makes some sensible arguments on unemployment insurance
- Chris Dillow thinks more firms should be run like Waitrose, and few like M&S.
- Tim Worstall questions how much money Iceland actually does owe the UK and the Netherlands.
- Anton Vowl treats to some SNOW PANIC.
- Giles Wilkes has an absolutely essential post on “how big” the state is, although you may have seen edited on Liberal Conspiracy, I recommend the full version. It’s more balanced.
- Crispian Jago says if Homeopathy works he’ll drink his own piss. Watch him illustrate below, or at his own blog.