- A brilliant graphic on healthcare spending versus life expectancy at birth (H/T GimpyBlog).
- Tyler Cowen argues that the 2000s were a great decade for the developing world
- Matthew Yglesias argues that when the right get in power the fuck the economy.
- Sunder Katawala takes 28 words from Cameron and produces 1000 on why they are nonsensical.
- Political Scrapbook (introduced to me via Left Foot Forward) has an EPIC irony fail.
- Via A Very Public Sociologist, we’re all screwed. Really screwed.