These are my submissions for The Orwell Prize. I will win, you probably shouldn’t even bother entering. If you do… don’t say I didn’t warn you.
- The Limits of Democracy
- The Logic and Lunacy of Kim Jong-il
- High Heels, Low Politics
- One World Con: The Conservatives’ ideas on Development are Dangerous
- Migration is not a crime, but the way it’s discussed is criminal
- One of the most wrongheaded posts I have ever read
- Jan Moir first draft: The truth about my views on the tragic death of Stephen Gately
- An Open Letter to Libertarians and Socialists
- Why Thomas Byrne is wrong on Fairtrade
- Lawsuits from the ’20s/Jackboots from the ’30s
I declare that all this work, submitted for consideration for the Orwell Prize for Blogs 2010, is wholly or substantially my own, and does not contain any plagiarised or unacknowledged material.