- Paul Cotterill thinks Moody’s are predicting a riot.
- Paul Sagar sets up a duel between Simon Cowell and Joseph Schumpeter.
- Claude has more on the attack of Berlusconi and what it means for freedom of expression in Italy.
- The NEF have produced a frankly disappointing (actually not disappointing, lamentably predictable) report. Giles Wilkes has more.
- Unity continues to patiently, and occasionally impatiently, point out why Global Warming is real, and why its man made, and why we might want to do something about it.