- North Korea’s currency “revaluation” North Korea is revaluing its currency. This is a common move when countries are trying to tackle inflation. But as always in the Democratic Republic there is a more sinister side.
- Do newspapers matter? Asks Chris Dillow. Take a look at this story and see if you come to the same conclusions.
- The Lay Scientist continue their postings on the First World War.
- Health & safety: the rhetoric and reality of compassionate Conservatism
- Cheerful Jim Jepps decides were all fucked.