- New Left Blog Round Up courtesy of A Very Public Sociologist
- A fragile recovery – but the Tory economic plans remain folly
- Recent polls show steady dwindling of Tory lead
- What is Nadine Dorries on? I don’t know but she certainly isn’t selling it outside any school gates.
- Protectionism and the Great Depression
- Paul Sagar has an article on Labour’s failings in Higher Education
- Reaction to Lib Dem tax plans Mark Thompson discusses the reactio to Lib Dem plan to raise the income tax threshold to £10,000
- That’s it. They broke me Charlotte Gore discusses exiting the Lib Dem blogosphere