December 14, 2009 • 11:00 am
- Thomas Byrne is unimpressed by Tony Blair’s “admission”
- Splinty bemoans the lack of flesh in British Dramas
- Carl Packman thinks the Tories are wrong to question Darling’s electioneered PBR
- Next Left have information on the Labour Campaign for International Development
- Claude has more details on Berlusconi being hit in the face by a projectile.
- Charlie Brooker thinks video games are the new art form, yet also an art form that is missed by half the population.
Filed under: Politics